Review: Andaz Mayakoba in Riviera Maya, Mexico with a Toddler
Ruby Rosen Travel, travel advisors based in NYC, recently posted a hotel review for Andaz Mayakoba Resort in Riviera Maya. Rebecca Rosen, co-owner of Ruby Rosen Travel, stayed at Andaz Mayakoba for a long weekend with her husband and one year old, and highly recommends the resort "for families looking to hang out and enjoy the on-site activities."
Top baby and toddler-friendly features of the resort include:
- zero-entry pool for little waders
- man-made reef to control beach waves
- Kids' Club that accepts kids under 4 when accompanied by an adult
- lagoon tours with wildlife sightings
Top parent-friendly features of the resort include:
- Babysitting services
- Fantastic dining
- Great hospitality
- Beautifully appointed rooms with balconies
- Complimentary stand-up paddle board lessons and first demo class of kite surfing and sunrise yoga
To read more about Andaz Mayakoba Resort in Riviera Maya, visit the Ruby Rosen blog.
King rooms at Andaz Mayakoba begin at $375 USD per night. The Littlest Passport received no promotional consideration for this blog post.